Procedures and Requirements
The following is a list of all items needed in order to rent the staging lots at any time:
- Contact Republic Parking Representative – Call Republic Parking Office at 713-853-8970 to reserve lot rentals.
- Proof of Insurance – The policy must be current, meet requirements (as set forth in the License Agreement) and be received by Republic Parking before lot rental can be secured.
- Traffic Plan – The plan may include probable hours of activity, information on whether or not anything will be stored on the lots such as portable showers, restrooms, or propane, RV or table setup inside or around the lot, and the security of the lot. The renter is responsible for placing locks on the gates.
- Payment by check – Republic Parking System, Address: 1021 Main St. Suite #1293 , Houston, TX 77002; 713-853-8970 - MUST be received before lot rental can be secured.
- Move-In and Move-Out Lot Inspections – The inspection takes place on the first day the lot(s) are occupied (move-in), and on the last day of occupancy (move-out). On Move-In, a physical walk-through is completed by a member of the Parking Operation and a Representative from the Renter’s party. Any exsisting damage to the property will be documented and acknowledged by both representatives. At the conclusion of the rental, a closeout inspection will take place to determine if any additional damage, outside of pre-exsisting damage has occurred, if so, the renting party will be responsible for repairs.
**If an inspection is not completed, no one will gain entry into the lots.**
Download additional Marshal Yard guidelines.