This checklist is designed to assist you in your planning process. Adhering to this schedule is critical to ensuring a successful event. All items should be submitted to your GRB Event Manager, unless otherwise noted.
12 Months Out
- Provide a copy of last year's annual meetings and convention resume.
- Place your GRB Event Manager and Catering Sales Manager on your mailing list.
- Submit your exhibit and registration floor plans to your Event Manager or decorator for Fire Marshal approval. This should be done prior to selling any booth space.
9 Months Out
- Provide two (2) copies of your Fire Marshal-approved floor plans to your GRB Event Manager.
- Review services and policies with our in-house service providers (catering, concessions, audio / visual, electrical, and telecommunications).
- Provide information on any potential outside service suppliers, including:
- Meeting Planning Consultants
- Exposition Service Contractor / Decorator
- AV / Production Company
- Badge Checkers / Security
- DMC / Transportation
- First Aid
6 Months Out
- Schedule a site visit / planning meeting with your GRB Event Manager.
- Request GRB exhibitor information.
- Discuss preliminary food and beverage needs with your Catering Sales Manager.
- Provide copies of your revised floor plans to your Event Manager for final Fire Marshal approval. Once approved, forward two (2) copies to your GRB Event Manager.
- Submit your transportation plan (buses, shuttles, etc.)
3 Months Out
- Submit your preliminary meeting room & ballroom schedule and set-up requirements for review.
- Submit an exhibitor service kit and exhibitor list.
- Submit rigging plans for consideration.
- Submit your telecommunications requests to Smart City. Per your contract, Certificate of Insurance and final payment are due 60 days prior to all events.